Sunday, October 25, 2015

Birchbox Vs BoxyCharm

Share it Please
So this month I decided to get Birchbox for a couple months. I wasn’t a fan of Birchbox a couple years ago but I figured I would retry it and see what I thought. Birchbox is $10 a month and is sample or deluxe sized products, with the rare occasion of a full-sized product. Boxycharm is $21 a month and is deluxe sized or full-sized products. Each usually has five products in the box.

Birchbox

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Avène Thermal Spring Water

BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask

Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara

Manna Kadar Lip Locked Priming Gloss Stain in Lucky

BoxyCharm


Beauty For Real Lip Gloss

Lord & Berry Eyeliner

Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish

Bellápierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain in Coral

Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author