Sunday, November 22, 2015

What’s on My iPhone

Share it Please
Hi Everyone,

I love watching what’s on my phone videos on YouTube and thought it would be a great post and a way for y’all to get a look in at who I am and how I function.

The Phone

I currently have an iPhone 6, my case is from Agent18.

The Lock Screen

Currently I have a picture of my grandpa, aka my best friend, and myself from over the summer.

The Home Screen

The background picture is of a sunset in Costa Rica that I took when I visited the country back in 2008. I’m a person that has to have everything organized in my phone so all of the apps are in groups.

The Dock

Phone, Messages, WhatsApp, Safari

Necessities

Weather, iTunes Store, Clock, Maps, Settings, App Store

Fun Times

Facetime, Music, NHL, YouTube, AHL

Photography

Photos, Camera+, Instagram, Aviary, BeFunky, InstaCollage, VSCO, Camera, Google Photos

Social

Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Snapchat

Stores

Meijer, FirstMerit, Walmart, Walgreens, Cartwheel

Couponing

Checkout51, Snap, Ibotta, MobiSave, Coupons, Shopmium, SavingStar, Shopkick, Krazy Coupon Lady

Extras 

Compass, Tips, Voice Memos, Contracts, Watch, Game Center, Podcasts

Extras 2 


Health, Wallet, iBooks, Stocks, Reminders, Notes, Videos, Calendar, News, Mail, Calculator, Influenster, Pink Nation, Blogger, Find iPhone, Find Friends, Kohl’s

Random 

STEP, EyeEm, Tadaa, Vine, Tinder, Dropbox, Angry Birds 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author