Sunday, November 8, 2015

October Favorites

Share it Please
1. Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick

The formula on these Lipsticks is creamy and they smell delectable. It is long wearing, I wore the shade reckless for nearly four hours at a hockey game and it still looked great after all the yelling I did. After the main product wears off it leaves a stain on the lips that doesn’t wear off patchy at all. $3.00 (Ulta)

2. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette

Soft and blendable this is an inexpensive palette that leaves a more natural look on the eyes. The only disadvantage, there is no matte shades. The shades on the left are ones that I tend to use if I want a more natural makeup look for work. $4.68 (Walmart)

3. MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner

I try not to fall completely in love with high-end brands because I really don’t want to spend the money on it over and over again. However, when I got this in my BoxyCharm back in August I couldn’t help but fall in love. I’ve never really used gel eyeliners because the ones I tried at the drugstore were never black enough or they didn’t last long enough. This one lasts for days if you don’t use makeup remover at night. It’s a dark black and it goes on pretty evenly. $35.00 (Online)

4. Girl Meets World

The 90s kid in me couldn’t help but watch this when it came out back in 2014. Shawn Hunter was one of my childhood crushes and Cory and Topanga was a love that I dreamed of. I give everyone a part of this show kudos, because it stays true to the lightheartedness and dorkiness that Boy Meets World gave my generation. It also teaches about real world problems and talks about controversial topics that are unusual for Disney to do. I’m 24 but I DVR and watch every single episode.

5. Pentatonix Deluxe Edition

Acapella music has been making its rise since Pitch Perfect came out. I love acapella music, there’s nothing more amazing than making music using the one instrument that you were born with. Pentatonix broke the barriers because they are current, pop, and young. They make old songs sound new again. This album is amazing, and I if I have a small crush on Avi Kaplan, than so what, I’m a sucker for a good bass voice.

6. Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up


I’ve always said that I live my life through organized chaos. I’m not a naturally tidy person. You’ll often fine clothes and paper strewed all over my floor. I know where everything is in my room even if you can barely walk through it. Marie Kondo’s book didn’t change my life but it was an interesting read, and it got me thinking. I went through my wardrobe and got rid of over half my clothing. Only keeping the stuff I absolutely loved and that which I have to wear to work. I think this is a great read if you need some motivation to even make a small change in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author