Monday, June 22, 2015

Walmart's Summer Beauty Box

Share it Please

It's that time of the year again; the Walmart Beauty Box has arrived! I find it funny that the Target Beauty Box is released about a week before the Walmart one, so it's fairly easy to know when they are both going to arrive. If you want more information about the Walmart Beauty Box check back later this week for a comparison between the Walmart and Target Boxes.

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Crème
          Trial Size (0.84 oz)


NYC Liquid Lipshine in Fashion Ave Fuchsia
          Full Size (0.24 fl oz)


Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Complete Care Shampoo
Trial Size (1.7 fl oz)


Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70
          Trial Size (0.5 fl oz) 


St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
          Trial Size (1oz)


You & I by One Direction Perfume
          Trial Size (.05oz)


Dove Go Fresh Body Wash
          Trial Size (1.8 fl oz) 


Jergens Natural Glow
          Foil Packets (0.28 fl oz x3)


Coupons
          $2 off any Real Techniques Makeup Brush
          $2 off any EcoTools Makeup Brush
          $2 off any Essential Tools Makeup Brush

Overall Opinion:
It’s an okay box, I’m not wowed by it. I think the total cost of the items without the coupons would equal the box. However, I wish that there was more than one full-size item and that it wasn’t from the most basic collection they have. I would have loved to have seen something from Hard Candy or Flower both of which are brands that only Walmart carries.

With that being said I do love that they gave coupons that you normally can’t find online or in a newspaper. The amount for the coupons equals the amount of the box. I’m not sure if I will keep the Walmart Beauty Box or not, I think I’ll see one more season before I make a complete decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author