Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wellness VoxBox

Share it Please
To be completely honest I wasn't expecting to get another Influenster box, mainly because things have been so crazy I honestly haven't been on the site in over a month (that's changed now that I have internet and am steadily living at my new place). 

So when I did receive this VoxBox (I did the pre-survey assuming that I wouldn't get it) I was shocked and really happy. If you aren't familiar with Influenster it's a site where people can review products, discover new products, read articles by other Influensters. Every so often Influenster sends out boxes to chosen members for them to review. Like the one I received they are complimentary for reviewing purposes.

It helps brands generate attention. I've found a lot of products and brands I love from trying out Influenster Voxboxes. 

 So without further ado the Wellness VoxBox:



Can I just say I love how the boxes are different colors every time. I use these for random things like storage and gift boxes.




Olay Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser
     $5.99 - Full Size

Attitude Color Protection Shampoo
     $9.99 - Full Size

Colgate Enamel Health Mouthwash
     $2.99 - Full Size

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer
     $7.99 - Full Size

Attitude Green Apple & Basil Dishwashing Liquid
     $0.12 - Trial Size

Urgent RX Ache & Pain Relief To-Go Pain
     $1.39

I will have a review of all of the products up by the end of the week. I've already tried a couple of these products prior to receiving this VoxBox, but four of them are completely new to me. So make sure to check back in a couple days (hopefully I'll have it up on Thursday) to see my full thoughts and review on these products!

♥♥♥,
Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author