Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Favorite Five's – Week 1 Lippies

Share it Please


It’s hard to believe it’s already the middle of April. This year seems to be going by so fast. I’m extremely excited to pull out my brighter lippies again.




1.NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia
2. NYX Butter Lipstick in Little Susie
3. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Orchid Ecstasy
4. Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick in Berry-Light
5. NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair

Some days I want a bright fun color other days I wanted a muted color that just gives my lips a little extra. I love the formula of all these, and I' sure you can tell the butter formula's are definitely a favorite of mine. I also love how all of these lippies are under $10. What are your favorite lippies for spring?

♥♥♥,
Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author