Friday, July 18, 2014

Affordable Organization

Share it Please
            So recently I’ve been doing some organizing, since I’ve moved back home. This includes my makeup and other beauty products. I thought hmm I wonder if others find it hard to organize their beauty products with limited space and a small budget. So if you’re like me and have very limited space and limited money, here are a few useful things that might help you get organized.


Whitmore Diamond Vanity Tray
So I got this item at my local Meijer on clearance for $7.19. I realize that most of you probably don’t have a Meijer near you but you can find items like these at other retail stores and stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Occasionally HauteLook.com has them on sale. These can be a little more pricier but they are definitely classier then my other pieces. This one in particular holds my foundations, lip products, créme/cream shadows, concealers, and more.


Sterilite 5-Drawer Mini Desktop Organizers
I got these at Meijer for $8.77. I know for a fact that they have them at Walmart as well, but I had a gift card at Meijer so I got them there.

Organizer 1: Makeup
On top is my "Little Black Book" of eye shadows by e.l.f.

Drawers 1 & 2: All of my non-créme/cream eye shadows are located in these drawers.
Drawer 3: Blushes
Drawer 4: Bronzers
Drawer 5: Translucent Powders


Organizer 2: Beauty
Drawer 1: Most used make-up & brushes
Drawer 2: Cotton balls
Drawer 3: Small moisturizers, eye creams, and sprays
Drawer 4: Travel Sized Face Washes
Drawer 5: Travel size hair products & makeup tools

SOHO Duo Cosmetic Brush Cylinder Organizer in Pink
I got this a few months ago at Meijer on clearance so I'm not sure if you can purchase this color anymore. Currently this is holding my eyeliners and mascaras.
Where do I put these?
I don't have a lot of space at home to put things (the disadvantages of moving everything you had at school back into your room which held all the stuff you didn't take to college). Plus since I've been gone my parents have done some remodeling. Everything but my beauty 5-drawer organizer is on a single shelf in my room. The beauty organizer is in my bathroom
So the picture on the left is my shelf in the bathroom. Besides holding my beauty organizer it has my hair products on the left, and face/body products on the right. The picture on the right is of the actual shelving unit. The top shelf is my dad's which holds barely anything, the third shelf is my Mom's. As you can tell I've done a little better job at creating some sense of organization unlike my parents.
Final Pieces:
So that's how I store things for cheap. I want to find a better way to organize the products on my bathroom shelf that don't fit in a small 5-drawer container like my make-up does. Hopefully you can get a little inspiration from this. It's pretty budget friendly. Especially if you're like me and are a coupon/sale junky! Hope you all have a good weekend!

♥♥♥,
Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author